Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the BELLA POPPELINA website & online store. BELLA POPPELINA provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. By accessing and using the website, the user agrees to be bound by the Terms of Service set out in this legal notice.
BELLA POPPELINA reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
ORDERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No orders will be accepted telephonically, via personal messaging or via social media.
- Orders will only be booked and processed once full payment has been confirmed.
- If Payments are made via direct electronic funds transfer (EFT), proof of payment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The Order Number should be used as reference.
- If Payments are made via Payfast Payment Gateway, Bella Poppelina will get Proof of payment from Payfast Payment Gateway.
- Orders, without any payment made within 48 hours from when the invoice was sent, will automatically be cancelled.
- Ordered items are considered sold. Payments are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for other products.
- Our lead time varies from one product to another, due to the nature of the product and the time it takes to make. Refer to LEAD TIME to learn more. This timetable may vary in a busy season and you will be notified if your order may take longer.
- Bella Poppelina will keep you updated on the status of your order.
- Orders are open for South African residents only. For international orders, please email email@example.com for a quote on shipping to your location.
When you visit the BELLA POPPELINA website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
All private information required for processing orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely your personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to the Courier Company when delivering your order.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of BELLA POPPELINA or its content suppliers and are subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by BELLA POPPELINA.
The user may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on this website for marketing and/or other purposes, without the written consent of BELLA POPPELINA. You cannot access or use the BELLA POPPELINA website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
We are committed to providing our customers with high quality products. We have done our very best to display our items as accurately as possible on the Site and/or Social Media platforms however variations in style, colour, size, shape and look may occur. Our products are handmade, which makes each item unique. We also make use of 100% natural & organic cotton yarns, that are hand-dyed. Each colour dye lot is unique and may cause a slight variation in colour. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our Shipping & Returns policy or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
CORRECTION OF SITE ERRORS
The information on the BELLA POPPELINA website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. BELLA POPPELINA reserves the right to update any information they see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to availability and/or product information and/or pricing. In these instances, BELLA POPPELINA have the right to terminate any orders involving inaccuracies. We apologise for any inconveniences caused